Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday

Well we have reached Wednesday and haven't killed any of our crew members. I have to say with the couple of young girls on the trip I have learned A LOT! "WOMAN! You are sooo weird and way too happy. Bleeedthat! You remind me of Donny." I've even learned new poetry and songs. I just didn't realize how sheltered I was.

My big adventure yesterday was that we went and did laundry after dinner. The laundrymat WOMAN gave a really good example of what type of grandmother you never want to be. She really needs Jesus...and maybe some happy pills. DO NOT take shopping carts from Big Lots into her place and make sure you are OUT the door by 9:00 pm whether your clothes are wet or not. I then proceeded to drive on the wrong side of the road because of a very confusing intersection, so I drove over the median in front of a sheriff's car. He however just drove past and thought "stupid woman driver". He thinks that because I'm in the South. I then proceeded down the road and right in front of the church drove my car into the ditch putting the axel on the cement divider. The girls are still a little scared to ride with me.

I can no longer write anymore because the girls have made me laugh too much. My IQ is dropping by the second...I'm becomin one of them.

No comments: