Friday, March 9, 2007

The Big Day

Well the day has arrived when we leave for New Orleans. I can't believe how fast it has come and now it's down to hours! Thanks to many of you, we are able to take provisions to the Free Store there. Our drive should take approx. 26 hours. We will be taking I-10 most of the way. We leave at 5:00 pm tonight. I hope the people in my vehicle like a variety of music. I've got a little of Meatloaf, IlDivo, Mercy Me, Dixie Chicks and my favorite....Pink. I am the official photographer and with luck I will figure out how to post pictures. Thanks for all your support...I'll keep you posted! (get it...keep you posted. I crack myself up sometimes). Lynn

If you want to see information about the church and where we are staying click on this link:www.trinitychurchonline.net

1 comment:

Jaycee Leigh Jensen said...

Hey mamma!!! i am praying for you and your team for sure!!! tear it up down there, and give as many of those healing hugs that you give s well, as you can!!! i love you, and am so excited to see how your trip goes, and how Jesus is seen through you!!! tear it up!
Jaycee